Entries for 2020 will open in 2019
Because of the small size of some of the overnight campsites, we can only accommodate 50 runners in total, plus 8-10 volunteers. This makes for an exclusive event, with a unique atmosphere. £50 of the entry fee is a non-refundable deposit. The rest of the entry fee is payable via BACS or Paypal. You will be sent details of how to pay the balance when your entry is accepted.
You can volunteers to help and earn £435 worth of credit to use on future Beyond Marathon events, including Deadwater.
What is included in your entry fee £435.00.
- Collection from Hexham train station the day before the event starts
- Campsite accommodation from the night before the race, up to the night before the final stage
- Gala awards dinner; a private dining experience at the Abode hotel in Chester
- Use of all campsite amenities; toilets and showers etc
- Bag transport to the finish line. Drop bag transfer to end of stage 3.
- Paramedic team from Trailmed who travel with the event
- Use of a Race Drone GPS Tracker
- RFID Chip Timing
- Insured event, and experienced race director
- Hot water at all overnight camps (to add to your dehydrated food, or make drinks)
- Access to power to recharge phone and GPS
- Water at camp and at the checkpoints
- Impressive awards medal
- Each application is vetted for experience. If your experience is not accepted then you will be refunded the £50 deposit
- If you are accepted, then you have 30 days to pay the balance (£385)
- There are no refunds for withdrawing but you can sell your place onto someone else yourself else (who has sufficient experience), at any time. There are no admin fees for you to do this
- If you are not happy with the ‘no refunds’ policy, please do not enter