Entries for 2018 now open. Deadwater will take place in 2018. After that you will have to wait until 2020.
Because of the size of some of the overnight campsites, we can only accommodate 50 runners in total, plus up to 10 volunteers. This makes for an exclusive event, with a unique atmosphere. Volunteers will earn £435 worth of credit to use on future Beyond Marathon events, including Deadwater. £50 of the entry fee is a non-refundable deposit – see below. You pay the £50 (+ Eventbrite’s booking fee) when you register. The rest of the entry fee is payable via BACS or Paypal, and can be via standing order instalments. You will be sent details of how to pay the balance when your entry is accepted.
- Collection from Hexham train station the day before the event starts
- Campsite accommodation from the night before the race, up to the night before the final stage
- Gala awards dinner; a private dining experience at the Abode hotel in Chester
- Use of all campsite amenities; toilets and showers etc
- Bag transport to the finish line. Drop bag transfer to end of stage 3.
- Paramedic team from Trailmed who travel with the event
- Use of a Race Drone GPS Tracker
- Insured event, and experienced race director
- Hot water at all overnight camps (to add to your dehydrated food, or make drinks)
- Access to power to recharge phone and GPS
- Water at camp and at the checkpoints
- Impressive awards medal
Refund Policy. If you application is not accepted then you will be refunded in full. If you are accepted, then after 30 days from date of first entry, £50 is non refundable. Why? It demonstrates seriousness to participate and accepts of consequence of withdrawing.
- You can sell your place onto someone else yourself, at any time, at no cost.
- If you withdraw with 3 months or more left before the event, you can defer, or you can get back all of your money, apart from the £50 deposit.
- If you withdraw with more than one month left, you can defer, or get back £200. (You can sell your place on to someone else if you can find a replacement)
- With less than one month to go, no refund or deferral is possible. (You can sell your place on to someone else if you can find a replacement)